PINK SORBET - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


PINK SORBET

I got this dress from Wylie Grey, one of my favorite online boutiques.
It's by Auguste The Label, an Australian clothing brand. Named the Willow Day Dress,
you'll want to wear it every day!

The sleeves can be worn up on down, I like them loose and hanging
down. It would even be super cute unbuttoned, I'm loving the kimono
look these days with shorts & jean skits.

The color makes me crave an ice cold pink sorbet!
Now, if I could only find one on the streets of Georgetown.
There are so many other pieces I want from the site.
You can check out the entire dress section here. Tell me your favorites!

WEARING:
Auguste The Label Dress
J.W. Anderson Bag
Gabriella Pink Sandals (Similar)
Mango Oval Sunglasses

Aug 7, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment