GOLA SNEAKERS - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


GOLA SNEAKERS

I don't know about you, but I'm always on the hunt for new sneaker brands. I recently discovered Gola, currently available at Anthropologie. It turns out I'm super late to the party, but better late than never! The Gola brand is a British classic and their eclectic style is right up my alley. I've listed some of my favorite Gola sneakers for you below, like these which I have in blue! I definitely want these dusty pink sneakers next.

#WhichGolaAreYou?

WEARING: J.O.A Top | Mango Jeans | Gola Sneakers | Rebecca Minkoff Bag (On Sale!)



         SHOP THE POST         

May 24, 2017

1 comment:

  1. Anthropologie has the cutest stuff! Nice sneaks girl!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete