SOMETHING OTHER THAN JEANS - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


SOMETHING OTHER THAN JEANS

One thing I always say is, "Fashion is a circle!" Cargo style pants have reemerged and I finally bought something else besides jeans - Yay! This pair is from COS and I love how super-duper high-waisted they are (They run big so I recommend sizing down). They make me feel like I'm maybe going to dig up some dinosaur bones or host a guided tour of the African safari - So utilitarian. Utility is equally as important when going on a flower/coffee run though too, right?

To play off of their no-frills vibe, I added some frills of course! This top from Greylin is by far my favorite off-the-shoulder top, not only for those perfectly puffy sleeves, but because it actually stays off the shoulder.

WEARING: Greylin Top | COS Pants | Zara Shoes (Similar) | Gucci Bag | Miu Miu Sunglasses | Madewell Earrings

May 31, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment