Perfect Polka Dots - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Perfect Polka Dots

WEARING: Keepsake The Label Blouse | A GOLD E 'Jamie' Jeans | Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
H&M Coat (Similar) | Mansur Gavriel Bag | Quay Sunglasses | Gorjana Necklace

If there's a print to invest in I say it's polka dots. It's a timeless, romantic, classic that never goes out of style. In the search for the perfect polka dot blouse this season, I came across this one by one of my favorite Australian brands, Keepsake The Label. If you look close, you'll notice that the dots are more oval than round. I think that really is what makes it the perfect polka dot blouse. It's perfectly sheer though as well, just enough to let a lacy bra peek through without giving it all away. All of that topped off with ruffled sleeves make it a keeper. Love it as much as I do? It also comes in dress form! But hurry, there's only a few left in stock here!

After reaching for this top countless times since I got it, I decided I needed one or two more polka dot blouses in my closet. The search went well and so I wanted to share my top 5 favorite polka dot tops with you too. They're all so perfect for Valentine's Day too! Let me know if you have a fave!


         SHOP THE POST         

Feb 3, 2017

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely look! That polka dot blouse is too cute and perfect for Valentine's day too
    Http://www.somethingvogue.com

    ReplyDelete