Ruffle Button Down - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Ruffle Button Down

I've worn this shirt more than I care to admit...


         SHOP THE POST         

WEARING: Tuckernuck Shirt | Citizens of Humanity Jeans
Mango Shoes | Chloe Bag | Kapten & Son Sunglasses

Since my style is a little more undone I find that I'm most attracted to more of the "deconstructed" basics, like this button down shirt. A skinny collar and ruffle sleeves is a playful take on this classic wardrobe staple. I love it layered and on it's own and, like I said, I've been wearing it more than I care to admit.

It's currently sold out on Tuckernuck.com (you may be able to call a store and check on it!), but here are some of my other favorite ruffled sleeves shirts right now:


         SHOP BELL SLEEVE TOPS         

Nov 1, 2016

2 comments:

  1. I love this twist on a basic!! Looks great with jeans, but could also work great for an office setting. The sleeves are definitely my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete