LEATHER JACKET - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


LEATHER JACKET

All photos by Sara

WEARING: TOPSHOP Shirt | WILSONS LEATHER Jacket c/o | WILSONS LEATHER Bag c/o | LEVI'S SHORTS | TOPSHOP Sneakers | FREE PEOPLE Bandana | DIOR Sunglasses | KENDRA SCOTT Necklace c/o | CHAN LUU Necklace c/o

You would think that finding a good leather jacket would be easy, since so many brands have them. But maybe I'm just extra particular. The right tailoring is not only major key, but softness and movability are all big determiners for me in terms of purchasing a new leather jacket. It only makes sense that I finally found one that I love from Wilsons Leather. They've been around over a century and are a classic, timeless brand. I fell hard for the Wilsons Leather Polished Classic Leather Cycle Jacket (which also comes in red & tan). The silver hardware contributes to the moto vibe, making it the perfect way to toughen up any look, plus it feels like butter!

Beyond jackets, Wilsons Leather also carries a selection of handbags. Rose Quartz was one of Pantone's Color of the Year this year and I can't get enough of it. Hopefully you love it too because I've teamed up with Wilson's Leather to giveaway this blush 'Black Rivet Julia Faux-Leather Satchel' to one lucky reader. So head over to our Instagram to see how to enter!

Disclosure: This post was in collaboration with Wilsons Leather via Shopping Links

May 11, 2016

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara! So beautiful a lady! The leather jacket is my favor fashion style.It is hard to find the budget and fashion leather for men and women.I found you are good at discovering fashion.I found the Gearbest leather jacket is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete