the more "electric" take on Nectar Sunglasses - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


the more "electric" take on Nectar Sunglasses


 
 
as summer turned to fall this weekend, I have been reminiscing about all of the awesome things I was able to do during my "time off" as a recent grad. one of my favorite/most awesome pastimes this summer (besides laying out and beaching it, of course) was heading to music festivals. it was only natural that when Nectar gave us the option to choose from all these fresh shades that I knew exactly what festival I would be wearing them to... Electric Zoo (yes, that rhymed hehe!).  and let me tell you, not only did I look super rad and electric, but they also worked like a charm and kept the sun out of my eyes so I could continue my sweet dance moves without being blinded (and injuring bystanders). I'm currently on the search for my next pair(s) and I am beginning to lean towards the pompano and the zeezo! What do you think?

Forever21 Shorts (Hot Pants) (super hot lace pair) & Sleeveless Roaring Tiger Graphic TeeSteve Madden Combat Boots (wanting these) |  c/o Nectar Sunglasses - Stoke | Gifted Headband (similar)

Sep 25, 2012

1 comment:

  1. i was at electric zoo too! so much fun :) love your outfit!

    xx theflossylife

    ReplyDelete