american flag shorts - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


american flag shorts

american flag denim shorts DIY american flag denim shorts DIY american flag denim shorts DIY american flag denim shorts DIY american flag denim shorts DIY american flag denim shorts DIY american flag denim shorts DIY

finding a pair of american flag shorts was harder than i thought. in my troublesome search, i realized, i can totally make that (something i say far too often). i researched a few DIY's and came up with my own DIY for my pair of american flag denim. now, i couldn't be more ready to sport my fourth of july fashion tomorrow! what's everyone doing to celebrate?

a quick tutorial on how to make my flag cutoff shorts will be up soon. feel free to email/comment with any questions you may have! it was definitely a tricky one for me. my game plan changed a lot throughout the process, but i just love how they turned out. i especially love that i can say, "i made them." and don't my red, white and blue chucks just match them perfectly?

White Tee Dress (worn as shirt) | White Bandeau Bra| Tommy Hilfiger Jeans (DIY cut and frayed by me) via the last Dew Drop Clothing Swap | Converse Chuck Taylors | Sephora Cream Lip Stain (01)

Jul 3, 2012

6 comments:

  1. amazing outfit!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love. love. love.

    also, you've gotten crazy tan. I'm jealous. enjoy the beach love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up. Can't believe you made those, they look great! Can't wait for the tutorial, I totally want to try it. Can you also include how you frayed them? I never know how to do that right haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want those! Love how they are a tad faded.

    Taylor, The Wearist
    thewearist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh - super cute. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shorts! great pics :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete